Parents > Health
- Create Your Child's Immunization Schedule Instantly
- Cytomegalovirus Infection: Risks For People Who Work With Infants And Children
- Free or Low-Cost Health Insurance for Children
- Insure Kids Now!
- National Immunization Program
- Parents Guide to Childhood Immunization
- Pocket Guide to Good Health for Children
- Update On School (K 12) And Child Care Programs: Interim CDC Guidance In Response To Human Infections With The Novel Influenza (H1N1) Virus
National Guard, Reserve and Active Duty military families returning from Operation Iraqi Freedom or Operation Enduring Freedom for two weeks of R&R may receive a minimum of four hours of free child care. Contact your local Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) agency to see if child care providers are participating in your area. This is a joint initiative between the Department of Defense (DoD) and the National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies. To find your local CCR&R and to learn more about Operation Child Care, visit www.Childcareaware.org.