Providers > Finding Money to Run Your Child Care Business
- CCR&R Agencies Can Tell You about Funding Opportunities in Your Community
- Disaster Relief for Child Care Programs
- Financing Section of the Small Business Administration District Office Website
- Find Local Individual Development Account Program to Save Money for Your Business
- Obtaining Loan Guaranteed by the Small Business Administration
- Starting and Operating a Child Care Business
- What Congregations Should Know about Federal Funding for Child Care
- Your State Agency Can Tell You if Funding is Available
Links marked with this globe icon denote federally sponsored information on non-government web sites.
National Guard, Reserve and Active Duty military families returning from Operation Iraqi Freedom or Operation Enduring Freedom for two weeks of R&R may receive a minimum of four hours of free child care. Contact your local Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) agency to see if child care providers are participating in your area. This is a joint initiative between the Department of Defense (DoD) and the National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies. To find your local CCR&R and to learn more about Operation Child Care, visit www.Childcareaware.org.