Asian Father and Son Outside in Woods

Your state child support enforcement agency should be able to tell you who can help with questions about child custody and support laws in your state. Family law, including parental rights, is different in each state, and the federal government cannot intervene. Contact information for the agency that oversees child support enforcement in your state is available here.